Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not So Relaxing Weekend...

Labor day weekend, has meant a weekend of work for the Hackleman house. I was on call for the first time this weekend at my new job, which I thought would be about 1 maybe two patients on Saturday that I could do in the morning and be finished, but it turns out my weekend has consisted of 2 admissions and 2 evaluations and 1 follow-up visit for tomorrow. I enjoy my patients and what I do, but after a continuing education weekend last weekend and then working all day yesterday, part of today and part of tomorrow I am already ready for next weekend and spending a some days with my boys! This week is going to be a BUSY one and then I am going to get tough about saying NO and taking on too many patients...No more than 6-7 in a day! I'm sticking too it, I am. I am.

We did have a good time at our friend Nolan's birthday party. Reed jumped in the bouncy thing, rode in the Arctic Cat jeep, fed the fish, ran all over their giant yard, whacked a pinata a few times with a bat! What more could a boy ask for? Oh, we ate ice cream and cake too!!

No comments: