Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy weekend!

The Hackleman's took time this weekend to do NOTHING! Boy did we need it! Reed needed some Mommy time and Mommy needed some Reed time, so we got rid of our OU tickets and stayed home. We played outside on Saturday, went to the park, got REALLY dirty, came inside and Reed got into EVERYTHING and loved it...did I mention he might not live to see 2 years old? Either his mother will most willingly take him out of this world from pure frustration or he will do it himself from pure curiosity!

He is so inquisitive, or nosy...which ever you like that he wants to see what is going on everywhere all the time. So, I was making French toast on Saturday morning and he wanted to see, so I let him help me dunk the bread...that was really NEAT, he clapped with every piece. To do this, I let him stand on a chair...which now he thinks he can do anytime anywhere. He just moves the kitchen chair to what ever he wants!!!

No comments: