Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!!! - I am sooo old because....

I am so old because I am excited to stay home this weekend and do laundry, clean house, play with Reed, and maybe, just maybe get that January layout finished! Can it all happen? Probably not, but my intentions for the weekend will be good, very good. I've always been a big dreamer and often an overachiever so we will see what comes this weekend. Laundry and Reed are the priority so that is all that may get done. Let's just pray we won't all have cabin fever with this cold nasty weather coming! Hope everyone has a Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Libby said...

that sounds like a perfect weekend to me - thought mine would be similar (if being on calls stays calm) but now I think I may have a stomach bug . . . uh oh!

Rhonda said...

Oh Christy...you have sooo much energy! I think I used to have some when I was your age??? You are NOT old!!! Have a wonderful weekend.