Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yeah for Lexy!!!

The tree is down, the tree is down, thank God Almighty, the tree is down.

Today I was fortunate enough to have the day off thanks to doctor's appointments for me and my babysitter (no kids for her today!) so Reed and I stayed home this morning and Lexy came early this afternoon to help me get the tree down while Reed napped. Then off I went to my appointment and to do some shopping for Todd's birthday! He will be the big 4-0 on Tuesday next week. He is so excited! ;) Overall, I would call today a success, home with my busy boy, 9ft Christmas tree down and put away, and a husband that finished the rest while I was gone! Can't beat that! Thanks, Lex for all your help!

2 comments:

LexyMae said...

Big Yeah for me! :) I'm just glad I could help at as long as I could! I'll be "on call" for when you need me again!!

TLB said...

I did the same thing on Tuesday (sort of) during nap time - got all the ornaments off the tree & boxed, all the other decorations boxed up . . . I thought Chris would be much more excited b/c all he had to do was take down the tree and put the boxes away. He was not impressed. But I say YAY FOR US! ;)