Friday, January 2, 2009

I know what 2009 will bring...an ornery toddler!!
















Curious George, Batman, Turkey Lurkey, Grease Lightening! you name it, these are just a few of the names that we have called Reed this week. If you want some adventure, get your running shoes on and come on over to the Hackleman House! Don't turn your back though, cause you might miss something! We are just thankful that there aren't two of him. Even my sister, the mother of twins agreed! Gotta love him, he's just so stinking cute!

Glad to hear that Kalo's Grandma Betsy is out of the hospital! We now that is a true joy for everyone!

We are headed to Missouri for our last Christmas with the Hackleman's in the morning and then back home on Sunday. So I better get these pictures posted and get the last of my presents wrapped! :) Nothing like procrastination!



2 comments:

Libby said...

I miss Reed - we need to come visit for a weekend to let the boys play and you snuggle Maggie. Have a great weekend - we still have the Hineman xmas left for next weekend - better get my presents wrapped too :)

TLB said...

I'm so glad Kaylynn only knows to put clothes in the dryer and not herself!!! ;) We are hoping to make it to Wichita to visit Chris's sister & BIL within the next couple of months. Hopefully we'll get to see y'all too! Oh, and we're w/o hot water right now as well.