Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BOOMER!!!....SOONER!!!!

Well, I am anxiously awaiting the big game on Thursday night. It is killing me that I can't be there. Instead Todd and I purchased a new hot water heater after the Big XII championship! We will all be enjoying warm showers this week instead!

Never, has the pressure been greater for my Sooners! I have 30 points riding on them which can clinch the Bowl-a-rama victory for me if they win. I need then to hang half a hundred on them by halftime and not give up a hundred in the meantime!

BOOMER......

SOONER......

Oh, and everyone knows the fight song has a second verse, right? :)

5 comments:

Libby said...

dang it - now the first AND second verse will be playing in my head all day - haha!!

LexyMae said...

OKLAHOMA! :)

Randa said...

OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA
OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA
OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA
OKLAHOMA, GO O-U!!!

GO SOONERS...I MUST KEEP MY FRIEND, SO YOU MUST WIN!

Love ya!
Randa

heavy duty said...

I have no problem at all with a big OU win this year!! Go Sooners!!!! Love you, Aunt Janet

TLB said...

I hope for Reed and Todd's sake that you got out of bed today!!! ;) We were pretty bummed, and yes, we did actually watch the game (well, most of it . . . ok, we flipped back and forth). ;)