Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I am not usually one to set New Year's Resolutions, but this year, after all that has gone on in the last few months feels like a good time to do just that. Like the true "orange" personality I am, I am doing it in the 2nd week in January instead of at the first of the year!

So, here goes: I resolve to...
  • Focus on my relationship with God and increase my activity in my church.
  • Spend more quality time with my family - not just my husband and son, but extended family as well, on both the Thompson and the Hackleman side.
  • Leave work at work and serve it well while I am there, but when I am home serve it well without distractions from work.
  • Re-connect with old friends
  • Scrapbook a least 1 layout a month! (we'll see how this works out?)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I so admire you and I am sure you can do it! I am so thankful Lexy has you near and I hope she helps you out, too!