Sunday, February 1, 2009

T-5 days and counting until CAG!!!

I know only a select few of you know what CAG is. For those that don't know, CAG stands for Crop-A-Ganza. It is a scrapbooking weekend that is put on in Park City by one of the local Scrapbooking stores here in Wichita. They do about 2 a year and my girlfriends and I go to everyone. It is a blast. We stay up all night (or as late as we can!!!) we don't hardly shower or wear make-up. We hang out in our comfy jammies without our kids or husbands and talk, scrapbook, and talk somemore. It is one of the best weekends ever! I am only a year behind on Reed's book and I have many other potential projects started but not completed. My ultimate goals is to one day be caught up. If there ever is such a thing. I plan to spend my extra time this week getting ready to go. I just can't wait.

3 comments:

LexyMae said...

"don't hardly shower..." should say never shower :) i know you gals like what you are doing when there is NO sleep and NO shower! And the occassional call to go and get you food because you might miss out on finishing a couple of pages in the time it would take you to and eat... :D

Libby said...

ditto ditto ditto :) caught up? what would that even BE like??

Christy said...

Unfortunately, LexyMae is right! But, it is so worth it and you know it!!! You are so close to being one of us, it scares you to death!! ;)