Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired Hacklemans!

I think that everyone has the same sentiment this week...what a long one! It started for me last Thursday, I had the day off to work at home on some cleaning, laundry, etc. It was great to have the day to myself! Friday I joined my dear friends for Crop-a-ganza! We missed Randa as she was under the weather for most of the weekend. She is kind of our motivation and inspiration! None the less, Libby and I got quite a bit accomplished (I got 19 1/2 layouts or 39 pages completed). I broadened my horizons and even worked out of order! YIKES!!! Randa was so proud! I have to laugh, because I bet Randa was there about 1/3 of the time I was and probably did nearly as much as I did. My jabberjaws just seem to slow me down! :)

While I was at CAG, Reed played at Grandma Thompson's. I went to pick him up on Sunday and stayed through Monday for the re-scheduled KAY Unit Conference that the SBHS KAYS hosted. I was a speaker for the event along with some of my friends from camp. We had a good day. They did a great job with the confernce. Mr. Thompson would have been proud!

Todd had to work all weekend, but since it was 70 degrees got some time outdoors and alone...which I think he enjoyed.

We all got back to the grindstone on Tuesday and are looking forward to the weekend...nothing to do this one...not yet anyway!!!

No comments: