Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks for the Support!

We have had a very busy and stressful last couple of days. There has been many visitors; friends and family coming by the house and lots of planning and organizing for the services. As we wrap that up we hope to get a little rest and enjoy the time with our friends and family. Today is the visitation and tomorrow will be the service. We have had fun telling stories and looking at pictures.

Thanks so much to all of our friends that have called and left messages. I will apologize upfront, my cell phone does not work well, if at all in Kiowa. Not sure if it is a crappy phone or crappy service. But, I did listen to the 8 VM's I had last night and loved everyone of them! I will try to touch base with you all today.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, I'm checking email several times a day right now so that is probably the best. Or, if you have Todd's number ...his phone works a little better.

Thanks again to everyone!

Love,
Christy

No comments: