Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Prayers for Grandpa Thompson

This week has been a tough week for my dad. Many of you know he is in an ongoing battle with nodular melanoma. It has progressed into his lungs and he is battling that was chemotherapy every 3 weeks. This last week and a half has been very tough on he and my mom. As a result of the cancer he fills up with large amounts of fluid and has had to have it drained 3 times in the last 14 days. It is a painful process and on top of that he just feels rotten. Please keep him in all of your prayers that he will feel better soon. We hope at least good enough to spend some time with his busy grandsons! Reed has been working on saying "Grandpa" but so far we just get "Guh" - but, hey that is pretty close, right?

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I will keep him, your Mom, YOU and all your family in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. God Be with all of you.

Libby said...

Guh sounds good to me & I bet grandpa too! Love the leaf pile pics! we are ordering a happi tummi today - someone really needs one. . . . :)

Dana Noland said...

Thanks for including us in your blog site. We will be praying for your Dad. Reed is adorable! Love you guys. Dana Noland

Randa said...

hey girl...in our prayers. Guh is PERFECT and since he does dada, maybe you can get him to say papa. :) God bless.