Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!!

Boy are we ready for some fun in the sun around our house. This yucky rainy weather is making it really difficult to play outside without getting muddy or wet! I know that it is really fun for little boys, but it is not really fun for Mommy! Cabin fever isn't either! Reed so loves the outdoors. His most favorite places in the world are outside, in the bathtub, and sleeping in between Mommy and Daddy in our bed.

He is doing better sleeping in his bed, and the rule is no coming to snuggle before 6 AM! I am a sucker for some snuggles so we let him do it just before we are getting up. If I won't let him go outside, then he loves to watch out the window. We let him stand on a kitchen chair to see out the front window with one of us sitting near him. Last night after watching Daddy work outside and the view was over, Reed turned around on the chair, looked at me with a dare devil grin, looked at the ground then back at me. He proceeded to bend his knees and put his arms up in the air and say "I ump!" This means "watch out mom, I'm going to jump!" What do we have in store for us?

No comments: