Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Timing...Less Stress

Well, I have been at my new job for a full 7 days over a 2 week period, but so far it is great. There is some anxiety with learning a new culture, but it will be fine as soon as I learn the paperwork and all the rules. I did get to see 3 patients independently on Friday and everyone survived, me and them! It was a little rough, but I made it. The schedule is fabulous and it is a whole new kind of challenge. Not boring, like I thought it might be. The amount of stress that has been reduced from my life is amazing. I feel 20 pounds lighter! Makes life at my house much more pleasant.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You can see the change as well. It was nice to see the "old" Christy when you stopped in the other day.

TLB said...

So glad to hear it's going well! :) Yay!