Monday, February 8, 2010

SoooTired...

Well I am not as young as I used to be~! I spent this last weekend with my girlfriends scrapbooking! Sleep was little and I am too old to pull allnighters! I did get quite a bit done and got lots of good girl time. I honestly wasn't feeling the lack of sleep until today but I'll blame Reed for that. He didn't sleep well at all last night, not sure if isn't feeling well, cutting molars, or just needing some Mommy time! Apparently I vowed several times to him in the middle of the night when moving from couch to recliner to bed to recliner to couch that I was never sleeping with him again. Todd reported that it was rather comical and ridiculously untrue...but for those of you who have talked with a tramautically wakened Christy will know I am not nice...not even close to nice. I might have multiple personalities that only come out with sleep deprivation...and mine are mean! I typically don't remember much about it other than a recollection of the emotion. So poor sickly Reed had to deal with his WICKED mother in the night last night. He made it to bed tonight but with some continued drama so I think he doesn't feel 100%. With that being said...I better get to sleep before he wakes up the BEAST!

No comments: