Saturday, February 27, 2010

Big Boy!

Reed made it home from Nana and Papa Hackleman's today! He did so good! He of course got a perfect report from Nana and Papa...they think he is an absolute Angel...boy does he have them wrapped around his little finger. We are so glad to have them to spoil and love him! He had the best time. He also got to see his cousins Trey and Taylor and his Uncle Kirk. He talked about all of them all the way home. He absolutely loved every minute of his time there.

He came home so big! (Probably because you eat really good at Nana Hackleman's...I know he helped bake a cake yesterday and he told me he had i-cream w/ Papa.) My how fast they change in just a week. Todd and I were amazed at how much better he talks and how tall he looks!

He has been working on potty training as well. I'd say we are about 50% effective at the moment, which I think is great. He is did go twice for me today and once was at the A&W in Iola! Yeah Reed! I told him I was so proud of him because he was such a big boy. He said "Yes, Reed is BIG!!!"

ALSO, Reed is spending his first night in his BIG BOY bed! Yes, we took down the crib and converted to a toddler bed! Pray for us that he does not escape to the garage to ride his bike or hit baseballs in the middle of the night! He was pretty excited to see it when he got home, he climbed in and covered up, then jumped on it to test it out, then told me it was broken because the crib side was missing! He went to get Todd to fix it! It was a challenge getting in there tonight, but so far so good.

No comments: