Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lucky...But Not Wealthy!

I am so tired!!! Back from Las Vegas with some very good girlfriends for a bachelorette party! I am so lucky to have so many powerful, wonderful women in my life, however...we are none the richer!! We are much better shoppers than gamblers! We did have a great time and were able to see Carlos Santana at the Hard Rock Cafe. He was FANTASTIC!!! It was so much fun.

Reed is at his Nana and Papa Hackleman's and having the time of his life! He is too busy to talk to his Mommy. I miss him, but will take the week to get some extra stuff done at the house that is a challenge to do when busy hands and feet are helping.

Todd enjoyed a weekend to himself despite having to work. Maybe I can get a date night out of him this week!?!

2 comments:

Libby said...

glad you had fun - who needs money, right??? :) I know you'll miss your baby boy but take the time YOU need this week!

Libby said...

Glad you had a great time! Hope you've had a good week to focus on you - know you are missing that baby boy though!!