Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow, PT Students, and Basketball

What a week! I have been battling the computer to get my poor PT students midterm and final evaluation done despite computer errors. Speaking of computer errors...my office was without computers on Monday which meant no schedule or notes for patients. It was surprise treatment day! I am currently watching Mizzou try ot hold on to a win in the Sweet Sixteen. Sure hope OU can pull one out tomorrow as well.

We have also been trying to break Reed of getting up in the night and sleeping with Mommy and Daddy! I know the cardinal rule of parenting, don't let the kid sleep with you...but I am a rule breaker and when he was sick we could both sleep if he slept with me...we all know that Christy needs her sleep! Unfortunately, Reed takes after his Mommy in this area! So in the crying out phase (with a not so tough Mommy and a snoring Daddy) we are tired on this Thursday night!

I picked this week to attempt this for 2 reasons...one: my ribs are sore and two: I was planning on going to KC with my girlfriends Saturday and Sunday so I thought I'd get to sleep in...now we are talking snow that we may have to dig out of! :( I'm kind of bummed...but hey, Reed can finally where his snow boots if it does snow and the wind doesn't blow him over!

2 comments:

TLB said...

Well, we've beem totally breaking this rule for ahhh, almost 2 years now! ;) I'm just starting to wonder how we'll fit a fourth person in the bed eventually - should we be so lucky. Chris is afraid he'll end up sleeping on the floor.

Libby said...

Hope it worked! Did you get to go before the storm hit or are you snowed in??