Monday, March 16, 2009

Moving Outside!

It's official...Reed is moving outdoors! He loves, loves, loves it! I hope that this will never change for him. Todd and I both love to be outside so I hope that some of this love of nature is genetic. We have been so blessed with marvelous weather this weekend and into the first of this week. Reed cried this morning on the way to the babysitter because I wouldn't let him get in the wagon, but he got to run around outside this evening with Daddy and the dogs. We cooked out again and ate outside. Reed thinks this is really neat!! The only way I could control the angst about going inside this evening was to put him in his next favorite place the bathtub! He sure needed a visit there after his evening. I hope he sleeps good tonight, he should he played hard!

No comments: