Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cleaning Day!

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the month! The cleaning lady comes!!! Yeah!!! I love to come home to a clean house after work. There is nothing better! We are also getting family photos taken at church. Our first one ever done professionally. It has taken me 18 months to talk Todd into and I don't think he would have done it, if it wasn't free for the church directory! Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Reed will probably have some major injury at daycare tomorrow and have a big gash or something on his head! I guess it would be an acurate record of our life!!

2 comments:

Aunt Deannie said...

I enjoy your blog,via Libby's Christy. Reed is really growing and so cute!! Hope the pictures turn out great. Lexy's and Libby's Aunt Deanna

LexyMae said...

Don't forget that you have to clean the house, before the cleaning folks get there. Double the cleaning :) HA!