Thursday, December 16, 2010

I DO NOT have BUGS in my tummy!!

We have the throw-ups at our house so stay away!! Or as Reed heard me telling someone on the phone...he has a stomach bug! This did not sit well with him the idea of BUGS in his stomach!!! He informed me quite adamantly that he did not have bugs in his tummy! He choked (his version of throw-up)them all up... they were gone! Then he kept going into the bathroom this afternoon and I kept asking if his tummy was upset...no he was looking for bugs!! Hopefully we will have more restful night and no one else will be BUGGY!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Tell him the bugs were at Lexy's house in Iola. We ALL had it! Libby and crew came after theirs was over, we thought, only Lexy & I had quite a long Sat/Sun nite/am It was not pretty. Everyone got out of here quick... but Heath and Shelly were already experiencing some on their way home. I cried when Libby and babies left as I couldn't even hold them... Adam left way early Sunday in hopes that he didn't get it... so far he is the only one that has not -- knock on wood. Herb was even home from work yesterday with it -- you know it is bad when he is home. lexy missed monday and I took her back then. They are certainly ugly bugs -- but tell Reed that Lexy has them now..or had them! Have a wonderful Christmas!