Sunday, December 5, 2010

We have the tree decorated...Will it stay that way???

Well our decorating continued today as we decorated the tree this morning. My guys are plagued with this nasty respiratory virus(my diagnosis). So amidst the snot and coughing we decorated the tree since I deemed us too germy for church today. Reed doesn't quite have the coughing in the elbow down yet...he coughs all over everything and then tells me he is supposed to cough into his elbow! Close I guess but not so sanitary! He was also not so willing to accept the reasoning that God doesn't want us to spread germs so it is okay to stay home. (We did do some extra blessings during our night time prayers this evening, so I hope you are feeling the extra love!) I was able to distract the disappointment of missing Sunday School with decorating the tree which Reed is quite the expert! So much so that he is still tweaking it everytime he goes by it! We still don't have topper...Reed can't decide between an Angel or a Star...he has good reasons for both and due to the cold stuff we didn't do any shopping this weekend (other than the tree!) So, the dilema continues...Angel or Star...Angel or Star...? I'll let everyone know as soon as we make a decision so that you all can rest!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So love reading and see the pics... Reed is so big and I love the tree hunt... we always had fun doing that and I miss it now, although doin't miss all the needles or one year we had bugs go to the ceiling it was so warm and the tree must have been full of them.... still laugh as I remember it...probably didn't then! Hope you all feel better soon. We have a star that I have used since 1973... it used to have an angel attached, but she fell off a couple of years ago.... Good luck and Happy Holidays!