Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harmony in the Hackleman House

Harmony, I guess...I will say that many of you are concerned that after the football weekend of last that I may no longer be speaking to my husband...however I am and we even rode with some civility on the way home. I will say that it was a good thing the game got over at a late hour, because as my dear friend Terri B. (former college roommate) will tell you, I am likely to just go to bed, depressed and irritated after a loss! I have grown a little and lessened my intensity some since my college years but I did go to bed depressed and irritated at my beloved Sooners last Saturday night. Missouri played very well, and OU did not...however, we really did have a good time. Reed had a great time at his Nana and Papa's house and as a result of our trip to Columbia he came home with more Tiger gear that he loves. Go ahead and get it out of his system now, I say!

1 comment:

TLB said...

I love this post!