Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Carving the Pumpkin

Monday night "we" (aka Mom) carved our Jack-o-lantern into a happy face. This is the first one that we have carved since we have had Reed due to oh, I don't know...knives and Reed are not a good combination? Anyway...I thought he would like cleaning out the pumpkin guts...I hate this part, plus I think that pumpkin stinks to high heaven and get bad headaches from the smell of them so I was ready to let Reed have at it, mess and all! I learned quickly that Reed agrees with his mother and quickly abandoned me to go play football with his dad in the yard. Hear is a look at our efforts! Despite my attempt at a happy face with rectangle eyes, moon nose and a smiley face with teeth all the request of my 3 year old...I was told he was still too scary!!! What do you do? It might help if the pumpkin wasn't so creepy looking!!



No comments: