Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reedisms!

One of the things that I am behind on with this blog is all the funny things Reed says. His language is developing every day and he says something new and funny. He is Mr. Independent. More often than not, I hear "Reed do it!" with much passion. He thinks he can scramble eggs (his favorite) - toast bread - stir chocolate milk - get "toot nacks" aka fruit snacks all by himself. He also thinks that anything flavored chocolate is "chocomilk".

Most recently Reed was watching a movie in our bedroom with his cars. Todd always has a glass of water by the bed, before I could stop him "Lightning, shower Mom, oh Dad wet bed, night night, no, no!" in other words Reed poured the glass of water on his car right where Todd would sleep!

Last week I was in a fender bender...I know another story all in itself. Needless to say my front bumper is mangled and it looks chewed up. Reed saw it..said 'Oh, Mom car broken, Prune did it (with an affirmative nod, like he'd seen that before)'. Prune is Truman our chocolate lab! Highly probable but not this time, buddy!

No comments: