Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Weekend w/ Girlfriends!

I am very blessed to have wonderful girlfriends in my life. Every girl needs them. This last weekend my dear friend Libby was in town with her two beautiful children. We were able to play at the park on Friday evening with the kids. It is so fun to watch all their different personalities grow and develop!

Saturday Libby and my other dear friends Lexy and Randa took all the kids including Reed and Randa's two to the bouncy houses in Wichita. I was on call and I must admit I am jealous that I did not get to go do this very fun thing! I will so be making a trip with Reed again soon! From all reports...it was a blast! Reed told me "Reed jump high to the moon, jump high in sky, Mom!"

Saturday evening after much babysitting drama...was spent at one of our old haunts with some Mommy beverages and lots of good girl time. Something I really needed.

And then it was Sunday...Reed and Mommy slept!

No comments: